Wednesday 13 March 2013

A Very Exciting Email Just Received...

This email has just been received from a Bulacan State University doctoral candidate who was under my supervision. I am so thrilled and delighted as always for my student's success. Well done, Mr Thang!

Dear Dr. Ian,

I am happy to inform you that I did pass successfully the oral defense in HongKong as scheduled.

The panel gave the very good comments on our dissertation.

Finally, the chairman concluded and gave my presentation with 1.25 - the best score of the group while others got from 1.25, 1.5, 2 some not passed since greater than 2.

I am feeling very thankful to you since having your valuable guidance and support !

Many thanks once again !

Thang

He attached his photo that will be use for BSU Commencement Catalogue for the July, 2013 Graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment